Quit Smoking — Smoke Cessation – Part 1.
Quitting smoking with hypnosis is easy, affordable, it works and it has no secondary effects.
Can any one quit smoking using hypnosis?
No. Like any method or technique for stop smoking or smoking cessation program there is no 100% guarantees of positives results.
Now the good part about stop smoking with hypnosis is that is easy, affordable and works much better than other methods, techniques or programs for quitting smoking.
So which one is the best way to quit smoking?
It is a difficult one to answer. It depends who you talk to. Some believe is medicines, prescriptions, patches … but according to some studies the results are very low. Others mention a combination, like hypnosis combined with acupuncture or hypnosis combined with counselling.
The reality is that there is no method that is a 100% effective.
Bad effects and facts about smoking:
- Lung cancer.
- High Cholesterol.
- Heart disease.
- Problems with pregnancy.
- Problems for new born.
In top of that :
- You are a bad role model for your children.
- You smell bad.
- Your skin looks bad.
- You waste a lot of money.
One of the things I tell people who want to quit cigarette smoking with hypnosis is … “put the money in a glass jar and then at the end of the week, month or year you buy yourself something.”
Think about about it … if you smoke a pack a day in 30 days and you enrol in a Cessation Program using hypnosis, in month you save $300 and in a year more than $3600.
Image what you can do with that money.
Benefits of Smoking:
Well most people will say “none.” Not really true, there are social and psychological benefits for those who smoke. Some call these benefits, secondary benefits.
I started to smoke because at that time smoking was equal to “strong”, “macho” … “to impress the girls” … and the social side … some of my friends smoked, so smoking makes me “be part of …”
The key here … from the Hypnosis point of vue is that … to your mind … there are some benefits for you when you smoke and the mind is there to protect you. So our role as a Hypnotists, or Consulting Hypnotists is to guide you so you can talk to your subconscious and take that false belief out and create the new belief that being smoke free is a much better solution for you.
Remember you subconscious mind will accept that being smoke free is better for you and that makes you happier and healthier and when you create that belief … that’s it … you are smoke free from that moment and for the rest of your life.
I know some will tell … no, is not that simple … quit smoking, stop smoking is difficult … well it is up to you to find out if that’s true or not … I believe and I know that using hypnosis as part of a program to stop smoking or smoking cessation is one of the best ways to quit smoking and it is easy, affordable and effective … and you will maintain your weight. Of course the power and control are on you, not the hypnotist.
Benefits and facts about quitting smoking or smoking cessation
- After 8 hours your oxygen level in your blood increases to normal.
- After 48 hours your sense of smell and taste begins to improve.
- Your chances or having a heart attack decrease.
- After 72 hours your lung capacity increases.
- After two weeks your blood circulation improves.
- After a year your risk of smoking related heart attack decreases by 50%.
- After 10 years the risk of dying from lung cancer decreases by 50%.
- After 15 years your risk of dying from heart attack is the same as a person who never smoked.
* Reference: Health Canada.
Other positive effects and facts of quit smoking:
- Your skin looks better and healthier.
- Your general fitness level improves.
- You save a lot of money … for example $10 * 365 days = $3650 in a year, and that’s without taking into account related products so you don’t smell bad.
- You smell better.
- You feel more confident and in control.
Another great benefits about stopping cigarette smoking are:
- You don’t create second hand smoking.
- You become a positive role model for family and friends.
- You enjoy food better.
Benefits of stop smoking or following a cessation program with hypnosis.
Of course you get the same benefits mentioned above, but in top of that you learn how to regain control and feel more relaxed and positive.
Hypnosis is a relaxed and focused state of concentration. A hypnosis session is totally relaxing, physically and mentally. In hypnosis for stop smoking you are able to connect with your subconscious and change the beliefs about smoking. You regain self-control.
A good hypnosis program for stop smoking or smoking cessation, deals with effects of smoking and the benefits and positive effects of using hypnosis to stop smoking and about keeping and managing your weight. Deals and reduces the problems of quitting smoking. The fact is that these problems are temporary, but the benefits will last for a lifetime.
- It is easy.
- You are always in control. Actually you are the focus of control. You are the main power behind the change. The Hypnotist is the guide.
- Takes less time than other methods, techniques or programs for smoking cessation.
- You will feel totally in control, relaxed and with a positive attitude.