The basic presuppositions of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- The map is not the territory.
- The meaning of your communication is the response you get.
- Individuals have all the resources they to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Every behaviour is motivated by positive intention. People make the best choices they can can with the resources they have available.
- Effective communicators accept and utilize all the communications presented to them.
- All outcomes are achievements. There is only feedback.
- The element in a system that has the most flexibility will be the catalyst of that system.
- Respect each person’s model of the world.