Mindfulness Meditation benefits and uses.
- Helps protecting you against depressive symptoms.
- Can be used as a coping tool
- Improves empathy, promoting positive emotions.
- Improves mood, empathy, confidence and self-esteem
- Increases ability to pay attention, focus and concentration
- Boosts resilience and help control emotions
- Helps reduce problem behaviours, attention problems, and anxiety
- Improves social functioning and quality of life.
Work-related Mindfulness benefits.
Improves job performance.
Reduces levels of work-related stress.
Contributes to a healthy and productive work environment.
Decreases the stress experienced by employees.
Decreases fatigue, anxiety and depression.
Decreases psychological distress.
Reduces de incidence of burnout and turnover at work.
Children Mindfulness benefits.
Improves empathy. Helps them related better to others.
Improves confidence and self-esteem.
Increases ability to pay attention, focus and concentration.
Improves social functioning.
Generally speaking Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
(MBSR) reduces work-related stress and life-related stress.
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) enhances well-being.
Regular practice of MBSR increases gray matter in the left hippocampus, area involved in memory and learning. Mindfulness Meditation improves academic achievement.